Spring Season Tournament Brackets
Detailed rules and regulations
Attention to all applicants
We are enforcing the age restriction which means that you will be ask to submit your team member’s legal documents as soon as their registration to this tournament is confirmed, proving that they are all 18 years old and above. Any team that fails to provide Valid Legal documents before the end beginning of the tournament will be removed from the tournament.
Any scanned copy of the following required are approved by our team:
- Passport Copy
- Residence/Visa Copy (Expats only)
- National ID
- A total of 16 teams will take part in this tournament, picked from a list of successfully registered applicant teams for each participant country (2 per nation).
- Our admin team will then go through a pool a team and pick the best two from each country.
- In the instant of receiving a large amount of teams from a specific country, PLG will then organize a single elimination cup for that same nation, to pick out the best two that will continue in the PLG Victory League.
- All team captains need to add the tournament admin (jBrok3n) in the Origin game client. This will help with in game communication and setup.
- Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and Battlelog/Origin account.
- Each team is allowed 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage)
- All players needs to be declared by the admin and registered before the start of the first round.
- The tournament will host 16 teams to play on a single elimination format. The first round will be played as a best of three. The second round will be a best of three and will remain that way until the Grand Finals which will be run as a best of 5.
- All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
Recording Results and Matches
- Featured games such as handpicked games from the first round, semifinals, loser bracket finals, grand finals will be broadcasted with live commentary in the Arabic and English language.
- Each competing team is solely responsible for sharing with the admin team each match score screenshots – consisting of the final page with team scores and individual team player scores – within 24 hours of the end of the match. If one team captain fail to do so, then the other wins by default.
- Game dates are subject to change if the situation and time table allows it
- Any team with a problem regarding the date change will need to provide a valid and reasonable excuse to demand a date change.
- Schedule is subject to change in the following circumstances:
- If the team appeals for date change 48 hours before their original match date.
- Both teams need to be on a mutual agreement for the date change.
- The new date cannot be more than 24 hours away from the original date.
Breach of Rules
- Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
- First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
- Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
- Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament
- Players caught cheating will be penalized with a match forfeit in a series. That includes the following list of illegal activities:
- Game or controls configuration, graphic or display modification that can’t be done through the in-game options menu are not allowed.
- All macros and scripts are illegal such as single shot, auto revive and more.
Here are the Server Rules:
|Server Name:||PLG Victory League – Battlefield 4 – Spring Season|
|Game Mode:||5on5 Domination|
|Spectators:||Admin Team Only|
|Tickets to win:||200|
|Maps Rotation:||Fixed Map per Round, Bo3 (Bo5 in Finals), including Dawnbreaker, Golmud Railway, Lancang Dam, Operation Locker, Paracel Storm, Siege of Shangai and Zavod 311|
|Perks/Unlock/Weapon Restrictions||M320 except smoke, Claymore, C4, Battle Pickups, M26, Airburst, Spawn beacon, Tugs, All shotguns, Motionballs, V40 mini grenade, RGO Impact and ALL of the DLC weapons/gadgets|
|Allowed Assault Rifles and Carbines||Assault Rifles allowed are the ACE 23, M416, AEK-971, M16A4 and AK-12
Carbines allowed are the ACW-R, ACE 21CQB, AK 5C, M4, AKU-12
If any member of any team use one of the banned weapons or perks, accessories, you will have to prove it by sharing a screenshot with the kill message. If that is proven, then the team will lose one game in the series automatically.
- The tournament will be only run on the PLG Official Dedicated Servers
- Spectating the game will be set to servers Only but we will be streaming the games on our official channel www.twitch.tv/plg
- If a disconnect, or any other failure occurs which interrupts the loading process and prevents a player from joining a game upon game start, the game must be immediately restarted until all ten players are connected to the game.
- A game of record (“GOR”) refers to a game where all ten players have loaded and which has progressed to a point of meaningful interaction between opposing teams. Once a game attains GOR status, the period ends in which incidental restarts may be permitted and a game will be considered as “official” from that point onward.
- If a game experiences a critical bug at any point during the match that significantly alters game stats or gameplay mechanics, or the external environmental conditions become untenable then a restart may occur
- In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin.
- Game Admin has the power to refute any rule depending on the situation at hand.
- These Rules may be amended, modified or supplemented by PLG, from time to time, in order to ensure fair play and the integrity of PLG.