- A total of 16 teams will take part in this tournament, 8 of which will be invited. These teams have participated in previous LAN tournaments and came out on top. The last 8 slots will be open for registration. It will be based on a first come first serve basis.
- All team captains need to add the tournament admin (jBrok3n) in the game client. This will help with in game communication and setup.
- Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and steam account.
- Each team is allowed 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage)
- All players needs to be declared by the admin and registered before the start of the first round.
- In the finals, the team in the winning bracket goes into the series with a 1 point lead. Meaning, they need to win 2 games instead of 3 to win the series.
- The tournament will host 8 teams to play on a double elimination format. The first round will be played as a best of one. The second round will be a best of three and will remain that way until the Grand Finals which will be run as a best of 5.
- All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Featured games such as handpicked games from the first round, semifinals, loser bracket finals, grand finals will be broadcasted with live commentary in the Arabic and English language.
- Game dates are subject to change if the situation and time table allows it.
- Any team with a problem regarding the date change will need to provide a valid and reasonable excuse to demand a date change.
- Schedule is subject to change in the following circumstances:
- If the team appeals for date change 48 hours before their original match date.
- Both teams need to be on a mutual agreement for the date change.
- The new date cannot be more than 24 hours away from the original date.
Breach of Rules:
- Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
- First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
- Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
- Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament
Here are the Lobby Rules:
|Game Name:||PLG Invitational – Team A vs Team B|
|Game Mode:||Tournament Draft|
|Server Location:||EU East and Nordic + EU West|
*Share the Lobby Password with the opposing team to allow them to find your game.
- The tournament will be run on EU East and Nordic + EU West
- Spectating the game will be set to lobby Only but we will be streaming the games on our official channel www.twitch.tv/plg
- If a Bugsplat, disconnect, or any other failure occurs which interrupts the loading process and prevents a player from joining a game upon game start, the game must be immediately paused until all ten players are connected to the game.
- A game of record (“GOR”) refers to a game where all ten players have loaded and which has progressed to a point of meaningful interaction between opposing teams. Once a game attains GOR status, the period ends in which incidental restarts may be permitted and a game will be considered as “official” from that point onward.
- If a game experiences a critical bug at any point during the match that significantly alters game stats or gameplay mechanics, or the external environmental conditions become untenable then a restart may occur
- Each team captain shall verify that every player on his/her team has finalized their intended game settings (including runes, masteries, controls, and GUI settings) before GOR is established. Any error in verification is not grounds for a game restart after GOR is established.
- In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin.
- Game Admin has the power to refute any rule depending on the situation at hand.
- These Rules may be amended, modified or supplemented by PLG, from time to time, in order to ensure fair play and the integrity of PLG.