- A total of 8 teams will be invited into this online tournament. These teams are nominated by community players.
- All team captains need to add the tournament admin (Brok3n) on steam and accept the invitation to the PLG guild for the duration of the tournament. This will help with in game communication and setup.
- Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and steam account.
- Each team is allowed 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage)
- All players needs to be declared by the admin and registered before the start of the first round.
- In the finals, the team in the winning bracket goes into the series with a 1 point lead. Meaning, they need to win 2 games instead of 3 to win the series.
- The tournament will host 8 teams to play on a double elimination format. The first round will be played as a best of one. The second round will be a best of three and will remain that way until the Grand Finals which will be run as a best of 5.
Start and End Date:
- The tournament will be run from the 1st of March till 25th of March and the schedule is subject to change in the following circumstances:
- If the team appeals for date change 48 hours before their original match date.
- Both teams need to be on a mutual agreement for the date change.
- The new date cannot be more than 24 hours away from the original date.
- All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Featured games such as handpicked games from the first round, semifinals, loser bracket finals, grand finals will be broadcasted with live commentary in the Arabic and English language.
- Game dates are subject to change if the situation and time table allows it.
- Any team with a problem regarding the date change will need to provide a valid and reasonable excuse to demand a date change.
Breach of Rules:
- Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
- First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
- Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
- Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament
Here are the Lobby Rules:
|Series Type:||No Series – Bo1 – Bo3 – Bo5|
|Game Mode:||Captains Mode|
|Dota TV Delay:||2 minutes|
*Share the Lobby Password with the opposing team to allow them to find your game.
- Spectating will be allowed and will be set to a 2 minute delay. Only admins and approved individuals by the admin are allowed to join the lobby as a broadcaster.
- All games will be played on the Luxembourg Servers, unless both teams agree for a different server. In case of any dispute, the default servers will be Dubai.
- All games are to be played on Luxembourg servers by default.
- Teams with mutual agreement to play on a different server are allowed to do so.
- In case of any disconnects, both teams will need to pause the game until the player has reconnected.
- Pauses need to be justified immediately to the other team. Disruptive pauses will be flagged and closely monitored.
- Some situations maybe require a last resort of using “Load Game”, this needs an admin’s approval.
- In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin.
- Game Admin has the power to refute any rule depending on the situation at hand.