- A total of 64 teams will take part in this tournament. It will be based on a first come first serve basis
- All Players must be living in the MENA region only and must be registered on the PLG website.
- Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and steam account.
- Each team consists of 5 players and 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage)
- In the finals, the team in the winning bracket goes into the series with a 1 point lead. Meaning, they need to win 2 games instead of 3 to win the series. (unless stated otherwise)
- The tournament will host x amount of teams to play on a double elimination format. The first round will be played as a best of one. The second round will be a best of three and will remain that way until the Grand Finals which will be run as a best of 5. (unless stated otherwise)
Start and End Date:
- The tournament will run from for the set amount of days posted on the tournament page.
- All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance preferably 60 minutes before the start of the match.
- Score from all matches will be recorded by PLG admins. In the case of a tournament being livestream, featured games such as handpicked games from the first round, semifinals, loser bracket finals, grand finals will be broadcasted with live commentary in the Arabic and English language.
- Game dates are subject to change if the situation and time table allows it.
- Any team with a problem regarding the date change will need to provide a valid and reasonable excuse to demand a date change.
Breach of Rules:
- Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
- First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
- Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
- Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament
Here are the Lobby Rules:
|Series Type:||No Series – Bo1 – Bo3 – Bo5 (Unless stated otherwise)|
|Game Mode:||Captains Mode|
|Server Location:||Depending on location|
|Dota TV Delay:||2 minutes|
*Share the Lobby Password with the opposing team to allow them to find your game.
- Spectating the game will be set to lobby Only and in the case stream is available, we will be streaming the games on our official channel www.twitch.tv/plg
- All games are to be played on Luxembourg servers by default unless stated otherwise.
- Teams with mutual agreement to play on a different server are allowed to do so.
- In case of any disconnects, both teams will need to pause the game until the player has reconnected.
- Pauses need to be justified immediately to the other team. Disruptive pauses will be flagged and closely monitored.
- Some situations maybe require a last resort of using “Load Game”, this needs an admin’s approval.
- In case of any dispute regarding any issue, the final decision will be made by the admin.
- Game Admin has the power to refute any rule depending on the situation at hand.