- A total of 64 teams will take part in this tournament, all slots will be open for registration. It will be based on a first come first serve basis
- All Players must be living in the MENA region only and must be registered on the PLG website.
- You must have an active CS:GO account in good standing and add it to your profile.
- Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and steam account.
- Each team must have 5 players and 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage)
The following game settings will be used:
Settings for overtime:
The map pool will always be the Active Duty map pool and therefore might be updated before each tournament:
Choice of side
A knife round will be played to determine the side. This is forced by the server. The winner of this knife round will choose the side by typing .stay or . switch in the chat.
If the server crashes before three rounds have been completed (in a half), the server must be restarted and the half’s score will be reset to 0-0.
If the server crashes after the third round has been completed, the half must be restarted with start money 2000 and the score will be counted from the last completed round. The start money is set to 2000 and the team that lost the last round kills itself using “kill” in the console. This round does not count. The half continues with the following round. The start money has to be set to 800 again.
If a player drops the server will be paused at the end of the current round (see rule Game pausing).
The waiting time for a dropped player is 15 minutes. If the player or a substitute rejoins the server and both teams are ready, the game can be resumed. In case the dropped player does not reconnect within 15 minutes and there should be no substitute available, the team must continue playing with one less player.
- To start the match all contestants have to type .ready in the chat.
- Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in loss of the match and possible penalty points.
In general, all scripts are illegal except for buy, toggle and demo scripts. Here are some examples for illegal scripts:
- Stop shoot scripts (Use or AWP scripts)
- Center view scripts
- Turn scripts (180° or similar)
- No recoil scripts
- Burst fire scripts
- Rate changers (Lag scripts)
- FPS scripts
- Anti-flash scripts or binding (snd_* bindings)
- Bunny hop scripts
- Stop sound scripts
Violations of this rule will lead to a warning the first time. If in team matches more than 1 player played with wrong client settings and they have been warned before already, the match will be deleted.
All In-Game overlays – provided by the game itself – except the following are forbidden:
- cl_showpos 1
- cl_showfps 1
- net_graph 0/1 (nevertheless you are not allowed to abuse the net_graph to help you aiming)
The HUD can be changed as long as no information is deleted or falsified which is available in the standard HUD. If you use a custom HUD, it has to be readable. If an admin is hindered in his work because of unreadable HUDs, penalty points could be assigned. Protests or support tickets because of unreadable HUDs will be rejected immediately. Custom files are only allowed for your HUD and GUI .Other custom files are forbidden, including custom models, changed textures or sounds (volume, soundscapes).
Illegal software and hardware tools
Changing the game graphics or textures with the help of video card drivers or similar tools is illegal. Furthermore any kind of overlay that displays the system performance while playing (e.g. Nvidia SLI Display, Rivatuner Overlays) is illegal. Tools that only display the FPS are legal.
You will be punished regardless of whether the changes have been made using external hardware or software and regardless of actively using them or not.
The usage of a color depth of 16 bit is not allowed. Trying to prove the use of 16 bit with screenshots is not allowed and protests about this will be rejected.
Content of the config folder
In the config folder you are only allowed to have config files. Pictures, demos, screenshots and zipped files are forbidden. If an admin is hindered in his work because of too many unclear config files, penalty points (1-3) can be assigned. Protests and support tickets opened because of this rule are illegal and will be rejected.
- All teams are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
- Game dates are subject to change if the situation and time table allows it
- Any team with a problem regarding the date change will need to provide a valid and reasonable excuse to demand a date change.
- Schedule is subject to change in the following circumstances:
- If the team appeals for date change 48 hours before their original match date.
- Both teams need to be on a mutual agreement for the date change.
- The new date cannot be more than 24 hours away from the original date.
Breach of Rules
- Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
- First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
- Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
- Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament
All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated. Conversations, either verbal or written, between organizers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential. Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.