- A total of X teams will take part in this tournament, all slots will be open for registration. It will be based on a first come first serve basis
- All Players must be living in the MENA region only and must be registered on the PLG website.
- Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and steam account.
- Each team is allowed 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage)
- –Assault: 3 Maximum allowed per team.
- –Medic: 3 Maximum allowed per team.
- –Support: 3 Maximum allowed per team.
- –Scout: 1 Maximum allowed per team.
- -All shotguns
- –Automatico M1918 (All variants) (Assault)
- -Mondragon Marksman (Medic)
- -Selbstlader Marksman (Medic)
- -M1909 Benét-Mercié Optical (Support)
- -M1909 Benét-Mercié Telescopic (Support)
- -Lewis Gun Optical (Support)
- -BAR M1918 Telescopic (Support)
- -Martini-Henri Infantry (Recon)
- -Gas Grenades
- -Light-Anti Tank
- -Anti-Tank Grenade (Assault)
- -Dynamite (Assault)
- -Rifle Grenade HE / FRG (Medic)
- -Crossbow Launcher HE / FRG (Support)
- -Mortar AIR / HE (Support)
- -Limpet Charge (Support)
- -Flare Gun – Spot (Scout)
- -Tripwire Bomb : HE / GAS / INC (Scout)
-Ladder use is prohibited on all maps.
-Central roof on Empire’s Edge is banned as well.
- All teams of 5 are expected to be there and confirm their attendance 30 minutes before the start of the match.
DOMINATION MAP POOL:
- -Argonne Forest
- -Ballroom Blitz
- -Empire’s Edge
- -Monte Grappa
- -Sinai Desert
- -St. Quentin Scar
- -Giant’s Shadow
- Game dates are subject to change if the situation and time table allows it
- Any team with a problem regarding the date change will need to provide a valid and reasonable excuse to demand a date change.
- Schedule is subject to change in the following circumstances:
- If the team appeals for date change 48 hours before their original match date.
- Both teams need to be on a mutual agreement for the date change.
- The new date cannot be more than 24 hours away from the original date.
Breach of Rules
-If a team violates a GADGET, only the map the item was used on will be forfeited.
-If a team violates a WEAPONS restriction, a 25 Ticket Penalty per BANNED Weapon Kill will be applied.
-(This means that getting a kill with a – banned weapon doesn’t cost your team the map)
-Teams will be required to report and provide proof of any rule infraction(s) at the end of the map in which the infraction occurred. Failure to do so can possibly void any penalty for the opposing team.
- -MELEE ON
- -SHOTGUN OFF
- -HANDGUN ON
- -EXPLOSIVES ON
- -LMG ON
- -SMG ON
- -SELF-LOADING RIFLES ON
- -SINGLE-ACTION RIFLES ON
- -ASSAULT ON
- -MEDIC ON
- -SUPPORT ON
- -SCOUT ON
- -ELITE CLASSES OFF
- -LAND VEHICLES OFF
- -AIR VEHICLES OFF
- -KILL CAM OFF
- -HUD ON
- -FRIENDLY FIRE ON
- -REGENERATE HEALTH ON
- -3D SPOTTING OFF
- -MINIMAP SPOTTING ON
- -ALWAYS FOG OFF
- -NAMETAGS ON
- -VEHICLE 3P CAM ON
- BULLET DAMAGE 100%
- TICKET COUNT 100%
- RESPAWN TIME 100%
- VEHICLE RESPAWN 50%
- In the case that a player(s) disconnects, the team is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
- Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs the within the first 60 seconds of the game.
All participants must adhere to the decisions and rules of the tournament organizers, admins, and referees. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated. Conversations, either verbal or written, between organizers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential. Publicly posting or sharing these conversations with outside parties is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.